Thursday, April 15, 2010

Everything

You're a falling star, you're the get away car
you're the line in the sand when I go too far
you're the swimming pool on an August day
& you're the perfect thing to see

and you play your coy, but it's kinda cute
When you smile at me you know exactly what you do
Don't pretend that you don't know it's true
Cause you can see it when I look at you

& in this crazy life, & trough these crazy times
it's you, it's you, you make me sing
you're every line, you're every word, you're everything

You're a carousel, you're a wishing well
& you light me up when you ring my bell
you're a mystery, you're from outer space
& you know that's what our love could do

& i can't believe that I'm you're man
& I get to kiss you baby, just because I can
Whatever comes our way, we'll see it trough
& you know that's what our love could do.

Micheal Buble

I love the words, imagine him saying this to you♥

No comments:

Post a Comment